We are proud to present this one-of-a-kind semi-detached home in popular Westboro. Built in 2015, the owners seized the opportunity to bring in multi-award-winning designer Nathan Kyle to give the home a fresh, new — and unique — vibe, with a hint of Europe.
Contemporary, welcoming and oh-so-stylish, this three-bedroom, four-bathroom home is a dream. Nathan has added beautiful architectural features that give the home a luxurious feel and a ton of warmth. So, what has he done?
- An unexpected double barrel-vaulted ceiling in the second-floor hallway not only add interest to what is typically a utilitarian space, it also allows for effective indirect lighting to soften the space.
- That arched look is also echoed throughout the home, including double arched mirrors above the master ensuite vanities and a gorgeous arched fireplace surround on the main floor.
- Light fixtures have been updated to give the home a more contemporary and trendy look.
- The master bath now has a spa-like feel. The clutter-free his-and-hers floating vanities include a communal ledge for additional counter space. There’s a shampoo soap ledge and resting bench for two in the shower. And the space boasts a private water closet and heated floors.
- The second floor has been completely remodelled, with updated bedrooms and main bathroom.
The open-concept main floor is great for both entertaining and family living and features a top-of-the-line Astro Design Centre contemporary kitchen, with Italian Aster cabinetry that has a special seal to keep out the dust and integrated handles. It’s a true European kitchen.
Located steps from Dovercourt Recreation Centre, Hampton Park, Broadview Public School, Nepean High School and the shops and services of both Richmond Road and Carling Avenue, this home is close to it all.
Additional Property Information
|Amenities Nearby||Westboro Village, Super Store, PURE Kitchen, Lululemon, Cupcake Lounge, The Works, Highway 417, LRT Station, Dovercourt Recreation Centre, Hampton Park, Broadview Public School, Nepean High School.|
|Backyard||Low maintenance with interlocked and pergola
|Basement Development||Finished basement|
Total Parking Space